Goals for 2016
Okay so I know some goals/aims are harder than others and some that I am writing here were on last years list as well.... but some of last years list was absolutely achieved and I feel great about that! So here goes:
- Weight - I would love to finally win my battle with my weight that I have been struggling with since having children in 2010.... I lost most of my baby weight after my first child but I piled it on with my second and it has pretty much stuck around ever since! I had a really rubbish year in 2015 which has seen me gain another stone and brought me to my heaviest ever weight!!! I started my weight loss journey before Christmas at 13stone 10lbs so if you'd like to keep an eye out I will be sure to update you all on my progress.
- Family Time - I would like to dedicate and specifically plan out set time for things like movie nights, days out, holidays and even simple activities like a family walk. I'd also like to spend time on date nights with my husband.
- Blog - I would love to earn some money from my blog, even if it's just a small amount to feel like I can contribute financially to our household whilst our children are still young.
- YouTube - I'd like to continue daily vlogging (I definitely can't see us stopping!!) and I'd also like to keep uploading regularly on my own channel as well.
- Health - I'd like to respect my body more, I am awful for forgetting (yes forgetting) to drink!!!! Which is such a basic necessity and so I am going to aim for 6-8 glasses or cups a day!
- Me Time - Something which I didn't place too much importance on before, but I have realised it is very important, whether it's a soak in the bath or a evening out with a friend.
- Budget - I'd like for us to stick to our monthly budget to the £.
What are your goals for 2016?